Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 22 Mar 2022 13:38:26 GMT by Terri INGRAM
The HMRC website is not giving me any options to be able to set up a self employed partnership in addition to my existing sole proprietor business. Is this because I effectively have to start afresh or am i missing something? Any advice from anyone who has done this in the past greatly received. Thank you.
Posted Wed, 23 Mar 2022 08:20:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Terri INGRAM,

If, given your particular circumstances, you are unable to register online you can register the partnership by completing form SA400 , and you can register as an individual partner using form SA401.

Set up a business partnership

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.