Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 27 Feb 2022 10:17:57 GMT by Dan Man
Hello everyone...I have an Issue...someone was using my details and utr number ( i think is from an working agency I have been registered) and open my hmrc account doing an amendment to my tax return ilegaly...what I can do to stop him, accesing my account again? What details I have to change?
Posted Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:47:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

You should contact our Self Assessment department to report this:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.