Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 17 Sep 2022 00:41:27 GMT by Louisel273 p
I am renting a room but moving about. My accountant has submitted a tax return for the Trust I am Trustee off for 2021/2 to HMRC with an address on for a house I was going to buy but it fell through. What should I do about both problems? Should I get a PO box?
Posted Wed, 21 Sep 2022 12:06:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You will need to contact us to advise of an address that we can write to.

Contact HMRC

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.