Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 03 May 2022 14:05:34 GMT by Moira Doyle
Do I use Form SA 108 for Foreign Capital Gains for house sold in France please?
Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 13:51:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes you would complete both the SA106 and also the SA108.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.