Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 27 May 2022 11:12:19 GMT by praveenvedwan
Hi, I am filling my self assessment for last year. I left one job in July last year and received p45. Then after 2 months received another payslip that had my sell to cover shares earnings in it. I used to contribute to it from salary sacrifice (SIP) when I was employed with them.When I am filling my self assessment I would fill in figure of earning from employment from P45 or final salary slip figure which includes sell to cover shares? Or does that salary slip with shares sell figure will have to be entered in capital gain ?
Posted Mon, 30 May 2022 10:10:19 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Please see guidance :

HS305 Employment-related shares and securities - further guidance (2020)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.