Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 09 Jun 2022 13:14:35 GMT by Chi Kit
I cannot register the self assessment for self-employment online because I don't have UK passport and Ireland driving licence to pass through the identity verfication. Even if filling SA100 form to file tax return, the Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) is required. How can I get this UTR? Is there any other way that I can file the tax return online?
Posted Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:09:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you are registering for self employment, you need to complete form CWF1. The link to the on screen fill in and print form is under the register by post section.

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.