Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 11:27:03 GMT by Doreen Veitch
I have been resident in Spain for 10 years. I have used an accountant for my HMRC tax return as I had a Limited Company in the UK (had to pay corporation tax etc.). However, I am now retired and no longer have a Limited Company. I have a state pension and 2 very small private pensions (no civil service pensions). I also rent out property in the UK and have NRL status and UTR code. I pay tax on all of my income in Spain. My question now is – what form do I use for my HMRC tax return for 21-22 (I did not have the limited company for that tax period)? Thank you in advance
Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:40:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

You will need to complete SA100 main return and supplementary pages SA105 for property and SA109 for residence.

You cannot file online using HMRC software for the residence page but you can use 3rd party. Guidance on how to register/file at - 

Self Assessment tax returns

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 15:14:15 GMT by Doreen Veitch
Many thanks for such a speedy reply.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.