Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 11 Nov 2022 14:12:15 GMT by Kaylee Nicholas
So that I may apply for a debt relief order, I am being asked to provide a "three month reflection of [my] business". I am self-employed sole trader. I do not know what this is and wondered if it was something HMRC provided. I am looking online for other advice in the meantime. Thank you.
Posted Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:12:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

No HMRC will not provide this.

This is for you to provde - it is a copy of your books/accounts that is required  .

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:10:35 GMT by Kaylee Nicholas
thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.