Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Jun 2023 13:37:18 GMT by Shane Aldous
I’ve claimed work expenses tax relief for last 5 years. How do I stop claiming for these as my circumstances have changed . I’m PAYE
Posted Thu, 08 Jun 2023 12:25:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can do this by contacting our Income Tax team.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.