Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 22 Apr 2023 11:40:25 GMT by Actack
Would anyone advise me which assessment form i should fill in for the situation of foreigner investors that the only UK income is the rents of UK property and the tax residency is Hong Kong? Many thanks
Posted Tue, 25 Apr 2023 10:15:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Thank you for your question.
Due to the complexity of this query I think it may be more beneficial to call the self assessment helpline on 0300 200 3310 and ask to speak to the technical team.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.