Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 29 Sep 2022 14:29:34 GMT by Takahiro
Hello ! I am a BNO visa holder, I immigrated to the UK on July 2021. I rent a house on Sept 2021. I am retired in Hong Kong, I don’t have any jobs in the UK. I have dividends in Hong Kong from Apr 2021 to Nov 2021 and need to submit self-assessment form. But I cannot verify my identity online so I need to fill in paper form. Do I need to fill in (SA100 & SA106) for tax return? I would like to ask do I need to submit bank statements with the forms ? Thanks
Posted Fri, 30 Sep 2022 15:30:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 30

You can find guidance here

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.