I had a 401K pension held in the USA. I withdrew the entire amount in a single lump sum. The scheme administrators knew I was non-resident alien, resident in the UK, and therefore withheld 20% in Federal tax. Since I have paid tax in the USA, do I need to report this income? And if so, do I report it in the foreign income pages of the self-assessment tax return? Thanks for any advice.