Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 28 Sep 2022 22:25:41 GMT by F Y Jade Cheng
Dear sir, I have arrived UK on 16-Apr-2021, then I received a final payment on 3-Aug-2021 from my previous employer in HK for my 20 years working with her (from 2000 to ended on Nov-2020). In addition, I have also reported this income to HK Inland Revenue. Would you please tell me should I need to fill in any tax report form for this? If yes, which form to be filled in?
Posted Fri, 30 Sep 2022 08:58:48 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

As the income is for duties carried out in Hong Kong, it is only to be reported there and should not be declared in the UK.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.