Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 21 Sep 2022 15:57:27 GMT by Daveeee
I hold some units of an Irish UCITS with UK reporting status . I've been advised by the fund provider than I need to add the excess reportable Income to my self assessment tax return. Please can you advise where I should enter this information in the online tax return? Many thanks

[Personal information removed - Admin] 

Posted Fri, 23 Sep 2022 10:08:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

This should be declared in the capital gain section of the tax return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.