Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 06 Apr 2022 12:26:49 GMT by burns_terence1
I am looking to fill out my self assessment however I can not find the part where I can simplify my expenses on my mileage which I did last year on my tax return. Has this changed?
Posted Fri, 08 Apr 2022 12:00:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

If you are self employed you would include mileage expenses under the field titled Car, Van and Travel Expenses.



You must be signed in to post in this forum.