Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 14 Jan 2023 13:27:23 GMT by Lorraine Johnston
How do I report CGT that I have already paid on a sold property on my self assessment return?
Posted Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:18:32 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Lorraine Johnston,

You still need to include a Capital Gains section on the tax return - you will need to tailor your return at section 3.

This then opens up other boxes, there is a question that asks for gains already reported and any tax already paid. 

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.