Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 08 Apr 2022 09:46:10 GMT by benc85
Hi, I've been on UC for the past tax year, based on my self employment income. Can I just confirm that UC payments do not have to be included on a Self Assessment return please?
Posted Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:08:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

They do not need to be included.

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 11 Apr 2022 16:03:36 GMT by benc85
Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.