Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 13 Feb 2023 14:18:28 GMT by
Hi there, I recently moved to the UK from Ireland but I am continuing my employment with the Irish company. My income is still in euros and is taxed in Ireland. I assume I also need to be taxed in the UK? Any information on this would be appreciate.
Posted Wed, 15 Feb 2023 14:29:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Nathan Hughes,

Please see guidance at Tax on foreign income

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.