Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 11 Nov 2022 14:11:35 GMT by Kaylee Nicholas
So that I may apply for a debt relief order, I am being asked to provide confirmation of any tax I owe from 6 April 2020 to 5 April 2021. I can not remember if I filled out details of that year on my recent tax return. Do I need to submit a separate one and if so, how? I am self-employed sole trader. Thank you.
Posted Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:08:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 17
If you filed your return online, you can obtain a copthe calculation from your online account.

If not, you will need to telephone to ask for this on 0300 300 3310  .

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:17:01 GMT by Kaylee Nicholas
Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.