Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 30 Dec 2022 15:42:51 GMT by Simon Newman
I have a PAYE job which is full time I also have a side business which is a LTD company If I buy a company car via the LTD, how would I physically go about paying for the BIK? Would it be via a self assessment form? Would I be able to keep this completely separate from my PAYE job Thanks
Posted Tue, 03 Jan 2023 12:20:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If you are paying at or above the Lower Earnings Limit for national insurance or are providing benefits to yourself through your LTD you will need to register for PAYE scheme to report this through a form P11d.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.