Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 03 Oct 2022 14:08:36 GMT by Yolina Lau
I'm already retired, But if some NGO invited to speech in Summer Camp and have pay, the amount is below GBP500. (Just 1 or 2 times in the year). Do I need to report to self assessment? Thank you so much
Posted Tue, 04 Oct 2022 14:46:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 17


Please refer to guidance at:

Tax on foreign income    .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.