Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 07:51:49 GMT by P Sutton
i am PAYE but do a self assessment each year and have no other income or involvement in any company. I can't find how to contact HMRC to inform them that this must be an error. Any advice?
Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 16:57:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If the form includes a UTR then you should contact us with that reference so that we can review why you are receiving correspondence for it.
Self Assessment: general enquiries
If the reference is not for Self Assessment, we can advise which department to contact.
Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 18:01:23 GMT by P Sutton
yes it does....have literally tried telephoning a whole series of times and all the online enquiry options lead to faqs....maybe i should write? meanwhile will persevere telephoning

You must be signed in to post in this forum.