Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 17 Aug 2022 17:50:37 GMT by James Evans
Hello, I submitted a paper tax return to claim top slicing. Today I received the calculation back. The personal allowance has been calculated incorrectly. My situation is identical to Example 4 or Example 5 in this HMRC manual. How do I claim the correct personal allowance of £12,500 (on the calculation it is shown as approx 11,000). Thank you for any help.
Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:43:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will need to contact HMRC either by phone or in writing as personal details cannot be given on the forum.
Telephone 0300 200 3310 or write to PAYE & Self Assessment BX9 1AS.
Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 14:15:44 GMT by James Evans
Thank you :)

You must be signed in to post in this forum.