Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 12:58:43 GMT by BBM
Hi, I have registered the UTR to report my foreign income via online self assessment service. Do I need to include my UK salary which already taxed via PAYE? Thank you.
Posted Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:38:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Yes, you would declare this. You will tailor your online tax return to include the Employment page for you to record your earnings and tax already paid. 
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.