Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 13 Aug 2022 20:37:43 GMT by Joana Moniz
I'm trying to register for Self Assessment todo my taxes and even do a potential tax refund from last year's work but I do not and cannot get a UK passport due to being on the Pre-settlement scheme. Would a learners license work? If not Otherwise there's no way I can register for Self Assessment as I'm self employed this year.
Posted Tue, 16 Aug 2022 11:00:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

It would work, if you are unable to register online you can complete the on screen and print form, to send to us see link:

Register for Self Assessment   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.