Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 03 Jul 2023 14:35:03 GMT by fireicyan
Hi HMRC Admin, I arrived to UK in June with BNO visa which allow me to work. I find an oversea company need my services and will pay me monthly, it is a contractor agreement. Should I register self assessment also as sole trader before signing the contractor agreement? Any other requirements before I could work as sole trader? Many thanks.
Posted Fri, 07 Jul 2023 15:05:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

That is for you to decide. further guidance on working for yourself can be found here Working for yourself

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.