Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 24 Jul 2022 18:39:42 GMT by Jorge Rausch
Hello! I would need some help with tax returns after leaving the country. I left the UK October 2021, working as a Self Employer. I moved to Spain after 15 months leaving there. I've got my residency in Spain in December. I worked here in Spain during december, January and February and I was paid in February for this job I became Self Employer here in spain in July 2022. it means I have to declare that money to the UK or to Spain? I was a resident in the country but not a tax resident yet. I'm struggling a lot trying to fill the forms 109 and 103 Is there any guide I could follow in order to fill these forms? Because some choices are a little bit tricky to me. Does the HRMC provide any help with this? Thank you all in advance
Posted Tue, 26 Jul 2022 12:57:46 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Please refer to guidance at :
Tax on foreign income

You must be signed in to post in this forum.