Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 24 Mar 2023 16:04:08 GMT by Bernard Duggan
Is it possible to correct an online self assessment form for tax year 2019-2020 (ending April 2020) where an incorrect value (significantly too low) for contributions to a registered pension scheme was entered ? And if so, what is the process by email by letter ? Thanks ...
Posted Wed, 29 Mar 2023 09:08:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You will need to write to HMRC to make a change to a tax return from 2019 to 2020.

Self Assessment tax returns

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.