Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 16 Jan 2022 16:34:29 GMT by Leanne Moynihan
Hello, I am employed. I will be earning extra income ( less than £1000) from delivery of CPD outside of my working hours. Do I just need to register and complete an annual self assessment or do I need to complete any other documentation?
Posted Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:59:30 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If this is casual earnings then as it is below £2500, if you have other income then we can look to take any tax on this through that.

Alternatively if this is self employed income, as it is below £1000 then you will not need to register or complete a tax return. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.