Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 02 Jun 2023 07:29:01 GMT by IssaChow
I am self-employed and work for an overseas(Curaçao ) employer with agency contract. So, I need to create a Paye account and pay class 2 and 4 NI, and income tax. Is that right? Do I need to pay for employers NI? Thanks
Posted Mon, 05 Jun 2023 16:53:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
As a self-employed resident of the UK receiving income from overseas,  you are required to register for Self Assessment as a 'sole trader'.
You are also required to register for Class 2 National Insurance.  
Register for Self Assessment

You must be signed in to post in this forum.