Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 02 Jan 2024 20:33:31 GMT by Daniel Pedley
I submitted my self-assessment return for 2022 - 2023 back in July. I have about £50 tax to pay from an error on behalf of my previous employer. I requested that this be taken via my tax code for 2024/2025, but having just logged in to my account, the amount is still showing. I meet the three criteria for HMRC to take this automatically, but have recieved reminder emails re payment. How can I check whether my tax code will be adjusted in April, some confirmation would be good, and I do not want to incur a penalty? TYIA
Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 12:01:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Daniel Pedley,
You will need to contact us direct for your record to be checked - Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.