Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 28 Oct 2022 16:49:31 GMT by DChan C
In case I have sent the SA109 form already, but unluckily that I found that I have made some mistakes. How could I amend the details and inform HMRC?
Posted Wed, 02 Nov 2022 11:13:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

The supplementary page SA109, should be submitted along with SA100 self assessment tax return. 

If you have some errors on your SA109, you have 2 years from the end of the tax year it relates to, in which to amend your tax return. 
eg. 2021 to 2022 can be amended up to 31 January 2024. 

Please send an amended SA109 to
HM Revenue and Customs
BX9 1AS,

So that we may amend your tax return. 

If you miss the deadline to amend your tax return, you can submit an overpayment relief claim. 

The guidance for submitting an ovepayment relief claim can be found at :

Self Assessment Claims Manual  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.