Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 28 Jun 2021 09:40:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 9

Please see guidance here regarding where these would go on the Capital Gains section of the tax return:

Self Assessment: Capital gains summary (SA108)

If the shares are recognised on the stock exchange then these would be entered under the listed shares section. 

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 28 Jun 2021 10:01:42 GMT by Pablo Larrimbe
Thanks, this is very helpful. The instructive is clear as it mentions "Listed shares and securities" (the keyword being securities).

You must be signed in to post in this forum.