Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 29 Nov 2022 11:47:35 GMT by Ka Ki Tsang
Hi all, I received self assessment form when I live aboard because I have property to let in the U.K. I relocated to the U.K. last year and would like to update my address to my U.K. address, may I know how may I update my address? Thank you. Regards, Gloria
Posted Thu, 01 Dec 2022 09:27:15 GMT by Andrew Williams

You can update your address online or by contacting our Self Assessment team.

Tell HMRC about a change to your personal details

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.