Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 14 Jun 2022 15:22:50 GMT by TS Sam NG
Hello, I'd like to apply the split year treatment which fill out by SA109, but I'm not sure that form except download, and print by my own, is it any others way, I can collect that where ( such as post office, or HMRC send me a copies ) in this regard?
Posted Wed, 15 Jun 2022 10:14:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can contact your own tax office who can send you the SA109 by post to your home address :

See link:

Income Tax: general enquiries  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.