Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 24 Oct 2022 22:18:25 GMT by Wai-Ming
Hi My wife received a tax repayment from HMRC in Nov 2021 for her 20/21 tax return without submitting a separate claim. She's now in the process of completing her 21/22 tax return Does she need to fill in box 1 (Tax refunded or set off) on page TR6? Any help would be much appreciated regards
Posted Thu, 27 Oct 2022 14:57:21 GMT by
Hi Wai-Ming, 

Only tax refunds already given for 21/22 should be entered on the tax return.

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.