Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:34:43 GMT by
Hello HMRC, I have submitted a "Self Assessment: Request removal from Self Assessment" via form online, with reference number "HMI-E9CM-7QO". The form is marked as "Completed" in my "Check progress" tab online in my personal tax account. However, I have not received a reply from HMRC by post. My previous form with reference "CL3-U1KM-C9O" I have received a confirmation by post. Can you either resend the information by post or let me know how I can view the response online? Thanks
Posted Wed, 01 Nov 2023 08:18:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Tim,

We would need to access your record to see if your Self Assessment has been updated.
You will need to contact HMRC direct. Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.