Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 03 Oct 2022 12:37:48 GMT by Ka Ki Tsang
I bought two properties in Oct 2020 & Feb 2021 when I was in UK, I had also obtained an UTR number for self assessment when I was in HK. However, I moved to UK in Dec 2021, got a job in Jan 2022 and obtained my NI number after arrival. My I know if I can use my previous UTR (when I was in HK as an oversea landlord) and my current NI number for a self assesstment or do I need a new UTR number for self assessment? Thank you.
Posted Wed, 05 Oct 2022 10:24:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You will use the same UTR  .

Thank you .

You must be signed in to post in this forum.