Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 09 May 2023 00:39:02 GMT by Kwan
I have transferred some money into my child's bank account and over 100 pounds interests was incurred. How can I report this to HMRC, which part of which form should I fill in the relevant information?
Posted Fri, 12 May 2023 12:46:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you already complete a tax return, this will be included within your savings income. If not, you can phone or write in with details.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 12 May 2023 12:57:54 GMT by Kwan
This is for 22/23 tax return, I am going to complete the self assessment form. Which part of the form I should fill in the details of my child's account details?
Posted Thu, 18 May 2023 17:17:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You would enter this in the UK interest section.
You only enter the Interest amount you don't record any account details.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.