Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 18 Jan 2023 12:26:54 GMT by Pinzhang
I am not qualified to send SA. But my company made an mistake on tax last year. How shall I inform HMRC?
Posted Fri, 20 Jan 2023 15:29:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Pinzhang

You will need to write in giving details to:

PAYE & Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.