Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 05 Aug 2022 14:48:39 GMT by guptaamanvick
My spouse has been given Skilled Worker Visa for 3 years in UK. I have secured a Dependent Visa. - Can I continue to work remotely in UK for my employer in India for one year after which I will move back? - Do I need to report the income that I receive in my Indian Account for taxation in UK - My India employer is a subsidiary of a US company which also has offices in the UK. Do they need to submit any documentation for above arrangement? Thanks
Posted Mon, 08 Aug 2022 11:54:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi guptaamanvick, 

You can continue to work remotely while resident in the UK, however you will need to declare this foreign employment income on a Self Assessment tax return.  

You can register for self assessment at:

Self Assessment

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.