Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 18 Oct 2023 00:12:39 GMT by
I am a non-resident landlord, and I qualified for UK rental income without deduction of UK tax - individuals (NRL1) for tax year 2022/23. What forms should I complete? Please specify the exact forms (e.g., SA100, SA105, and SA109). Please do not send me a link to a webpage, as I have gone round and round in circles and not found the answers I need. Can I file online using a 3rd party software or do I have to subit via paper filing.
Posted Wed, 18 Oct 2023 15:23:31 GMT by
Please would you let me know when I may expect a reply? I do not even see my post in the Self Assessment Forum.
Posted Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:12:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will need to complete the SA100, SA105 and SA109. if you want to file online, you will need to use 3rd party software.
The whole return must be submitted together in the same format so you cannot file online and then submit the SA109  by paper.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.