Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 04 Aug 2023 11:25:40 GMT by njc23
Dear HMRC, I would like to purchase a home abroad, but before I wire the money , naturally they need to do checks. Would it be safe to send the foreign bank my Tax calculations and payments that are contained with in my personal tax hrmc website. I am hesitant as it does have my UTR number, but I am not sure how else I can clearly show evidence. I look forward to receiving your help Thank you
Posted Wed, 09 Aug 2023 11:18:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

That is not for HMRC to advise and you would need to discuss with the bank.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.