Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Jul 2023 09:37:29 GMT by
I am retired and I have no other income except interest from my saving account. So which type of self accessment (self employment / non-self employment) should be register?
Posted Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:02:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

There is a Self Assessment criteria tool here:

Check if you need to send a Self Assessment tax return

If you meet the criteria for completing a Self Assessment tax return and do not have business income from being a sole trader or partner in a business, you would choose the non-self employed option.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.