Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:46:34 GMT by Minimetro
Hi I am looking to retire abroad. My only income will be from a UK private pension (PAYE), dividends from UK shares and savings interest in a UK savings account. I will be keeping all my banking in UK accounts and will receive no foreign income. My questions are these: 1. Will I need to complete the P85 form just once? 2. Will I need to complete the R43 form and the SA109 form every year? 3. Will I need to complete on paper and lose the online electronic self assessment to do this? Many thanks
Posted Thu, 05 Jan 2023 17:33:23 GMT by
Hi Minimetro,

Please refer to guidance at:

How Double Taxation Treaties affect non-UK residents with UK income


You must be signed in to post in this forum.