Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 10 Jan 2023 17:17:39 GMT by Canadian2022
PLEASE HELP I am feeling extremely frustrated as a Canadian living in Canada and trying to log into my self assessment to confirm I have not lived in the country and have no financial ties since 2020. I no longer have the UK number that my access code is being sent to and I cannot log on. I also can't get a hold of a person to change it and when I click 'trouble accessing this code' it directs me to the online tech support contact. When I call online tech support (44 161 930 8445) the automated voice said to click on the 'I haven't got access to that phone' link. I have never seen this link anywhere. I have tried the online digital assistant, searched this forum, searched reddit, and made two overseas calls already. PLEASE HELP, is anyone out there?!
Posted Fri, 13 Jan 2023 13:38:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

If the link is available it should be on the page where you are being asked for the code.

If you are unable to see this you will need to try Online Services again:

Technical support with HMRC online services

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.