Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 24 Mar 2022 22:03:45 GMT by Kaku
Hi, I'm a full-time research student receiving a bursary, but have several occasional short-term jobs here and there. One of them was self-employed and I earned a total of GBP 1,250; the other occasional jobs brought me varying amounts of money each month. I wanted to register for self-assessment, but do not have a business account. What do I need to do? Do I need to do self-assessment at all? If so, what type and what are the next steps?
Posted Mon, 28 Mar 2022 08:55:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You would need to complete form CWF1 to register as Self-Employed, we would then set you up for Self Assessment :

Register for Self Assessment   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.