Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 01 Aug 2022 04:55:23 GMT by Lucas Comanici
I cannot create a government gateway account. I entered all details but it says some are incorrect. How can I update my address by post? My address is updated in ukvi, but still it is not working to create a government gateway account. Thank you.
Posted Tue, 09 Aug 2022 08:50:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can write to "HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS" and request your address is updated.  Please include your National Insurance number, stating your new address and the date your address changed.  

You can also phone the online support helpdesk for support.

Technical support with HMRC online services

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.