Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 Aug 2022 10:17:45 GMT by Ka Luk
Hi HMRC, I landed UK on Sept 2021 and need to make Self Assessment to report taxable income after landed. I planned to report tax by arising basis. In this forum I read some agent reply income before arrived UK do not need to report. Is it necessary to submit SA109 form? I will submit the following for investment dividend, interest and capital gain. SA100, SA101 Investment interest & dividend SA106, Foreign Income SA108, Capital Gains Is that correct? Thank you. Regards, k
Posted Wed, 03 Aug 2022 14:31:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 30

You need to submit the SA109 when claiming split year treatment.

You can find further guidance using the following link

RDR3 Statutory Residence Test

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.