Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:46:46 GMT by Alex Pun
Hello, How can I contact HMRC to get a tax ruling so that I can file self-assessment correctly in the upcoming tax year? It is non-trivial issues. My issue on hand is: 1. SPX option box spread as a funding strategy. 2. Foreign currency in a stock brokerage account.
Posted Mon, 17 Jan 2022 12:31:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

We are unsure what your question is, can you please calrify further?

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:05:27 GMT by Alex Pun
My question is: How can I contact HMRC to get a tax ruling.
Posted Tue, 18 Jan 2022 13:49:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

It will depend on the type of tax ruling that you are looking for as there are various types.

Contact details for our helplines and addresses of where to send letters for each can be found here:

Contact HMRC    .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.